Junior Financial Analyst - SSC
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are looking for one of our clients, an SSC of a multinational company, a financial analyst to provide support to the financial department. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Complete the period end close duties including the diligent production of accurate supporting documentation, journal posting and account reconciliations
- Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Area, seeking and driving process improvements as appropriate
- Support the commercial forecasting, budget tracking and rebate process through supporting data amendments and ensuring accurate recording, data integrity and approvals. Will include liaison with the key commercial budget/stake holders
- Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making
- Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data.
- Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year.
And now the qualifications:
- 1-2 years of financial planning & analysis experience or equivalent in CPG or other relevant industry.
- Broad-based experience and expertise a CPG-related commercial environment
- University degree in Economics (Financial Accounting / Management Accounting)
- Strong financial analytics and reporting skills
- English required, French preferred.
What’s in it for You?
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness