Junior Financial Accountant
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Complete the period end close duties including the diligent production of accurate supporting documentation, journal posting and account reconciliations;
- Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Area, seeking and driving process improvements as appropriate;
- Support the commercial forecasting, budget tracking and rebate process through supporting data amendments and ensuring accurate recording, data integrity and approvals. Will include liaison with the key commercial budget/stake holders;
- Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making;
- Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data;
- Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year.
And now the qualifications:
- 2 years of financial planning & analysis experience or equivalent in CPG or other relevant industry;
- Broad-based experience and expertise a CPG-related commercial environment;
- University degree in Economics (Financial Accounting / Management Accounting);
- Strong financial analytics and reporting skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- English required, French preferred;
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture;
- Salary package based on experience and expertise;
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness & ………and lots of free beer.