JUNIOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company.
In P&G, Finance and Accounting Employees are leaders in strategy development and execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth. They are also the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management and compliance to external regulatory requirements. They are also business process experts, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives.
YOUR ROLE AS AN associate manager IN F&A:
As a Financial Associate Manager, your work will be meaningful from the start. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Apart from significant responsibilities from Day, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle
- Recent graduates with up to 3 years of experience;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;