- Bachelor degree or post-secondary degree in combination with relevant work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- Strong estimating experience and ability to perform analysis
- Excellent knowledge of computer software used for performing estimates
- Able to meet multiple and/or conflicting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion
- Strong technical mechanical experience related to business operations and manufacture of high precision rotating parts and assemblies.
- Develops cost estimates including project complexity factors and key input data such as project objectives, scope and economic analysis.
- Translates identified project scopes and engineering deliverables into an estimate including recurring and non-recurring.
- Implements audits of cost estimates, formulates and validates methodologies for deriving quantities.
- Consistently retrieves and reviews the quoting history with all associated costs, obtains and updates estimates of outside charges, verifies blueprint revisions and their impact, develops estimates for manufacture and, where possible, compares estimated costs against quotes of competitors.
BMT Group is an international industrial holding company with Belgian capital with 5 main divisions.
BMT Aerospace specializes in the development and production of precision gears, transmissions and actuators for the aerospace industry.
BMT Aerospace division is firmly focused on international growth being active in 3 locations worldwide: the USA, Romania and Belgium, and has an impressive portfolio of clients such as Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, Asco and Rolls Royce.
Our mission is to stay market leader by working only with products of the highest quality and by maintaining long term relations with the partners and by showing genuine commitment to the projects of the customers.