What’s Your Power?
We are in the Open Power Era and Enel is preparing to find out people who want to change the world and are willing to challenge themselves in order to invent ways to change it.
• Participate and collaborate with the team members in the process of identifing, analyzing, recommends and supports implementation for new business opportunities in the area of electric mobility;
• Support in performing the reporting and processing of key deliverables related to activities of electric mobility projects in order to support internal approval process as well as permitting and engagement of stakeholders;
• Support the implementation of electric mobility solutions (products and services) delivered to both to residential and business clients;
• Collaborates with other departments and/or companies within the ENEL group, as well as third parties, to assess commercial and technical feasibility of electric mobility related projects;
• Support in preparation of relevant documentation (analysis, offers, contracts, etc.) related to project implementation;
• Support in overseeing the solutions implementation;
• Participate in offering the technical support to clients on implemented solutions;
• Perform progress analysis and assessments, activity and technical analysis as needed;
• Complies with applicable health, safety, environment and quality regulations.
• Knowledge of legislation on authorization of construction works;
• Advanced English skills;
• Driver's license;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office pack, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• ANRE authorization IIA,B or IIIA,B would be an asset;
• Project management skills;
• Fast learner, able to think outside the box;
• Skilled at prioritizing and completing deadline sensitive tasks effectively;
• Problem solver and analytical thinking;
• Dedication to profession and integrity;
• Availability to travel
• Bachelor degree in engineering finalized on in progress.
Job location: Bucharest, Day Tower Building
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket (for ENEL employees);
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors (7 Card, WorldClass and many more);
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.