Junior Email Marketing Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
How will you spend your time with us:
- You will create email marketing campaigns based on email marketing indicators;
- You will validate the online campaigns concept, layout and message;
- You will manage the evolution of email marketing indicators;
- You will optimize email metrics to meet business goals;
- You will pull and segment data-driven lists based on customer details;
- You will ensure customer mailing lists are accurate;
- You will provide adherence to email marketing best practices;
- You will create campaigns, in order to engage current customers and re-engage inactive customers;
- Also, you will have a client-oriented approach and direct communication with the client.
You may be part of Vivre community if:
- You have working experience for at least 1 year;
- You have comprehension of email campaigns performance metrics;
- You have experience with segmentation and list management;
- You have exceptional attention to detail and you are analytical, highly organized, task-focused;
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
- You have ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment and you are proactive, inquiring;
- You have self-learning skills.
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- E-commerce experience.
….Everything comes with benefits:
- Learning opportunities and professional development in the most complex organization of the home decor e-commerce industry in the CEE geographic area;
- Motivating salary package: Experience and results will be appreciated;
- Fixed salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Fixed work schedule from Monday to Friday.
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions, refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!
- 1. What is the Open rate?
- 2. What's the difference between soft and hard email bounce?