Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
51-53 Bulevardul Lascăr Catargiu, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a project for one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the World. We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in systems administration, release engineering, or software development;
- Experience with configuring and maintaining development stack (. Git, GitLab, .NET);
- Experience with scripts and applications to automate system deployment, scaling and infrastructure;
- Scripting skills (. Bash, Python, Ruby, JS);
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Electric flow
- Experience with debugging and performance analysis / optimization;
- Experience with high volume websites;
- Experience with working in agile teams.
- Making the experience of developing, testing and deploying code as painless and fast as possible;
- Designing, scaling out, and maintain our infrastructure;
- Maintain development stack (Git, Docker, .NET);
- Manage automated testing environment
- Developing scripts and applications to automate system deployment, scaling and infrastructure;
- Implement zero-downtime production pushes;
- Provide proactive support for applications and infrastructure;
- Troubleshoot issues occurring on the production platform;
- Competitive salary package;
- Performance and milestones bonuses;
- Opportunity to evolve in an expert team;
- Flexible work hours, a great environment to work in;
- Opportunity to attend to national and international conferences;
- Career progression.
We offer a bonus at hiring for the developers that have relevant certifications or significant results at national or international Olympics contests.