Interdiligence is a risk consulting and corporate investigations group of companies based in Bucharest, Romania, who is looking for a passionate Junior Data Scientist to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Are you a creative junior IT engineer with interest in joining an adventurous project in the business competitive intelligence industry?
Please go through the details presented bellow and apply.
Collaboration type: full time job (after completing 3 months probationary period)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate multidisciplinary level information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Creative and problem solving attitude.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment and handle stressful situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills (Romanian and English).
• Mandatory English language working proficiency
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Interdiligence through its online application system, please contact Interdiligence recruiting officer via company's website.