266-268 Calea Rahovei, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For our System Freight department, we are looking for Server Junior Data Analyst.
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner;
- Support Analysis Team Lead - may provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested;
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Provide client support via phone and e-mail;
- Provide transportation offers via e-mail – present the quality of our services;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Ability to manage a variety of data;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand and interpret contractual agreements data;
- Ability to provide meaningful and accurate information;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Advanced English;
- At least University Degree or equivalent in economical or technical field
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis).
- Meal tickets;
- Access to DB Schenker specialized trainings and courses;
- Working in a multinational company;
- Bookster subscription;
- Discount package at DB Schenker supplyers;
- Bonus scheme according with company policies;
- Dedicated events and activities for employees.