Junior Content Management Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat
You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of Regulatory Change Management’s (RCM) regulatory categorization and enhancement of compliance program management functionality.
Major goals include accurate assignment of proprietary taxonomy to regulatory compliance content, meeting production deadlines, reporting progress in a timely and accurate manner, and producing high quality work output.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigns high-level indexing pertaining to the financial services industry, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Enters original state data with appropriate attributes into content management system and/or Excel spreadsheets
- Performs reporting tasks of a complex nature.
- Makes recommendations to management about the potential development and maintenance of additional taxonomy elements
- Identifies trends in content areas and translates into more efficient tagging approaches
- Participates in setting indexing and value add content standards and guidelines and ensures adherence to such standards and guidelines.
- Assists in documentation and continuous updating of departmental procedures, manuals, processing instructions and technical guides.
- Performs review and final sign off of categorized regulatory content.
- Assists in testing of electronic publishing and content management systems.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Law
- Basic understanding of financial concepts and banking instruments
- Fluency in English
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, as well as strong internet search skills
- Must be flexible and responsive to change
- Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications:
- Experience in taxonomies, or natural language processing tools desirable