Junior Connectivity Systems Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Systems Engineering Organization is a customer facing team which is responsible for owning the customer experience for all Enablement technology surrounding Connectivity solutions for NXP.
As a Systems Engineer for the connectivity team in NXP’s Bucharest office you will be responsible for:
- designing and creating customer specific applications and solutions
- assisting customers with software and hardware issues
- working with the sales team to achieve design wins at key accounts
- create demonstration systems leveraging hardware and software integration
- creating application notes, white papers, and user guide documentation
- making technical presentation which showcase platform and technology features
- supporting our customers with software and hardware issues
Additional Job Description
In this role the candidate must have strong academic background and a passion for embedded systems.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Familiarity with embedded programming in C/C++ on micro-controllers.
- Strong problem solving mind set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The following qualifications/skills are an advantage:
- Familiarity with wireless network protocols such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, IEEEZigBee.
- Previous experience in a customer support or applications role.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with high-level programming and scripting languages such as Java or Python.