Junior Communications Manager SEE
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands, and Autohero.
The AUTO1 Group Communications team is looking for a talented and enthusiastic colleague with a wide skill set consisting of B2B Product PR, Internal Communications and Corporate Communications. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to build national communication in collaboration with the HQ, leaving a footprint of its own.
The Junior Communications Manager will play an important role in implementing our processes, the corporate and brand related communication strategy at a local level and will be the interface to the communications department of the headquarter in Germany (Berlin) and CEE region.
About your role:
- Plan, coordinate and implement internal and external communication processes and measures in cooperation with the HQ
- Create engaging and informative national content for our different IC channels (Intranet, Newsletters, Videos, Surveys etc.) in accordance with the brand’s identity & tone of voice
- Coordinate, respond and align national press requests
- Conceptualise, plan and execute national PR- and communication measures for our B2B brand - print and online media
- Extend, build & maintain the journalist network in the national automotive industry
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate national Communication & PR activities
- Take over classic press work, such as translating (ROU ⇄ ENG) and creating texts, press releases and the preparation of interviews
You will report directly to our CEE Communications Manager Head and cooperate closely with HQ in Berlin and will work closely with the Vice-President AUTO1 SEE.
About your profile:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience (preferred in an PR agency or multinational organisation) and interest in automotive topics
- Excellent communication skills as well as high stylistic confidence and competent writing
- Experienced in interacting with media representatives
- High commitment, self-assured appearance and ownership of responsibilities through structured and independent operating
- Romanian at mother tongue level and very good English skills; Other foreign languages such as Greek, Bulgarian or Hungarian would be an advantage