Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The most dynamic market research agency on Eastern Europe is looking to hire an energetic Junior Client Service to join our CEE’s headquarter team in Bucharest, Romania. If you are competitive and motivated to build a career in a growing company do not hesitate, apply for our Junior Client Service position.
Main responsibilities of this role are to provide excellent client service to existing customers and continue to strengthen the relationships as well recruiting new clients and presenting company services and developing a trustworthy relationship.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting and maintaining high quality control and standards on all project’s stages
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thrive on engaging with clients; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to identify clients’ business needs, goals and objectives
- Ability to present clients on meeting to learn about provided products/services and about our company
- Ability to respond and assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- Proficient in English, Word, Excel and Power Point.