This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software () is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Junior C++ Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 1+ year of experience with software development.
• Strong C++ programming skills.
• Proficiency with Qt.
• Good mathematics skills, considered a plus.
• Good English reading, writing and verbal skills.
• Ability to work on a schedule and meet deadlines.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
• Bachelor's degree.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate $5-$8 depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online:
Or send your CV in English to: