Business Analyst with French - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Independently work on clients managed services projects for mid-size and large enterprises driving customer success and satisfaction;
- Work closely with the client to set-up and provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the e-procurement solution;
- Adapt to client’s needs assessing the criticality of requests and obtaining required information with the objective to ensure stipulated response and resolutions times of incidents;
- Perform detailed problem troubleshooting, problem resolution, root cause analysis and enrich knowledge database;
- Perform impact analysis of software releases and implementation of new features after discussion with the client;
- Gain an understanding of clients’ processes and adjust configuration for optimal performance in line with evolving client needs;
- Evaluate and adjust the quality/completeness of set-up documentation;
- Create and update training materials based on the new features being implemented;
- Drive successful personal development within the team sharing knowledge and providing support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience in business, analytics, or information technology;
- Knowledge of source-to-pay / purchase-to-pay and accounts payables processes as well as an understanding of purchasing operations;
- Very good French and English level;
- Willingness to acquire deep understanding of the e-procurement solution;
- Implementation or end user experience of e-procurement solutions would be an asset;
- SAP MM and/or FI/CO background is a plus;
- Excellent service attitude with the client satisfaction as ultimate objective;
- Eager to independently evaluate problems and finding solutions;
- Very good communication abilities with the capacity to build trusting relationships;
- Quick learner and self-driven personality for continuous improvement;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
- BetweeVacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.