Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, română, franceză
Adresa/ adresele jobului
CIDP is a private and independent Contract Research Organisation (CRO), perfectly adapted for the conduct of global clinical trials according to Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and current international standards.
We are located in Mauritius, Romania, Brazil, Singapore and India. This allows us to undertake multi-centric trials with a rapid recruitment process. The modern and secured offices and the equipments used, reflect the high quality standard required for the successful conduct of clinical studies.
Our clients are large well-known cosmetics and pharmaceutical companies.
In line with the expansion of our Romania (Bucharest) center, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Junior BIOLOGIST, BIOCHEMIST, CHEMIST
Essential Job Function:
Follow up of appointments of volunteers/patients and follow up of phone call with the receptionists in case of any delay in time of appointment of volunteers during studies.
Coordinate general conduct of studies:
- Preparation of study documents (ICF, CRF, etc.)
- Preparation of investigational rooms (study boxes) with the help of other clinical trial coordinators before the start of studies
- Perform of clinical studies
- Any other duties or evaluation specific to the study protocol
- Filling of study documents (patient file, study sheets, CRF, product application forms, etc.)
- Preparation of study results and reports where applicable
- Responsible for archiving of study document at the end of the study
- Verification of source data documents
Requirements & Skills:
• A degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or life science
• Good Time management skills and flexible in working hours
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
• Teamwork skills and attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Fluent in English – written and spoken (Mandatory)
• French would be an advantage
• Ability to work in a team and able to cope with stress
• Motivated, hard-working, self-confident and prepared to take challenges
More than a company, you join a real project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Bucharest. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee meal tickets.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter, both in English