Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
As Billing Agent, you will perform accountings tasks relative to the issuance of invoices, as part of a billings team for a global shared services center. The Billing Agent will report into a Billings Supervisor and will be applying newly established processes and procedures as part of the deployment of the billing processes in the center.
The working schedule:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 19:00, with an occasionally late shift 13:00 - 22:00 (approx. 1/ month)
- Prepares invoices and controls revenue cycle by applying billing conditions, processing invoices, verifying WIP and receivable balances, and issuing invoices to clients.
- Prepares and issues invoices to customers;
- Issues monthly customer statements both internally and externally;
- Update customer files with issued invoices, updates billing conditions, and collaborates with project teams for bill presentment;
- Process credit memos;
- Update the customer master file with contact information, billing addresses, etc;
- Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable);
- Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approvals and issuance to clients;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
- Proficiency in English & French;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- General accounting skills;
- PC Proficiency;
- Data entry skills;
- Experience working in a shared-services environment is a plus.