Junior Solution Engineering Support – RFx Automation (contractor role)
Contractor role - 6 months contract with the possibility of extension
Are you an eager to learn student or fresh graduate with a genuine interest in IT and passionate about how technology is shaping today’s businesses?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is keen to start their career in our multinational hub, located in Bucharest.
You will be working for Oracle’s Solution Engineering Hub, where you will get the opportunity of learning on-the-job by remotely supporting other EMEA based organizations in a number of ways, ranging from formatting (creating and revising templates for tender documentation), creating workflows for contributors and reviewers, producing highly professional formatted documents and becoming an expert and go-to-person in using our document automation platform.
This role will give you exposure to the solution engineering eco-system and the chance to learn how we operate.
What we offer:
- An international environment focused on continuous learning
- Broad opportunity to develop professional and personal skills
- Working alongside Sales and Solution Engineering and having a visible impact on the business
- A challenging and interesting work environment allowing you to interact with colleagues across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- A flexible workplace where you can implement your own ideas to enhance/improve processes and ways of working
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will do:
- Format the initial templates and provide final formatting
- Create projects and upload all relevant documents within the automation platform
- Assign contributors and reviewers to projects
- Create workflows within the RFx automation platform
- Contribute to the revision and consolidation of the final document
- Work with the virtual teams across the organisation
Who you are:
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent planning and organising skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to work in virtual teams with different languages & cultures
- The most important is an eagerness to learn!