Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- You are graduated in Economics with preferred specialization: Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics (CSIE)/ University Mathematics and Informatics/ University Polytechnic of Bucharest
- Master studies preferred – 1st year in progress or finished, IT/Database topics related
- Professional focus: SQL and NoSQL Databases, Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Big Data, Self Service BI
- Entrepreneurial attitude, result oriented and team player
- Availability to travel aboard
- Advanced English level is mandatory, German represents an advantage
- Theoretical/Practical experience with Agile Scrum it’s a plus.
Main technical Skills:
- Skilled in writing and optimizing large SQL statements
- Experience in BI tools, such as Microstrategy, QlikView, SAP Business objects for frontend development it’s a plus
Other soft and hard skills:
- A problem solver, a lover of challenges, interested in new experiences, an innovator, a lifelong learner
- you should participate to MicroStrategy trainings and pass the Certifications on Dashboards and Reporting developments
- Develop new and change already existing Dashboards in MicroStrategy, accordingly to the Client’s requirements
- Focus on data quality
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- You understand our DWH design, you have knowledge of design techniques like Star Schema /Snowflake.