Junior Banking Analyst with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
- On - site support of clients on core banking areas (process optimization)
- Replicate real business scenarios from various client roles perspectives to verify software/ process correctness
- Design and execute functional test scenarios from an end to end process perspective
- Track defects and validate solutions for defects
- Propose suggestions for additions and improvements to the software/ process • Communicate status, findings and progress on a regular basis
- Maintain and create project documents like Test strategy and Test plan
- Create status reports
- German and English advance - Mandatory
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally (mainly in Austria, Germany and the CEE area) on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory. Major in Economics or information technology is a plus
- Ideally previous experience with banking products, financial services or testing environments is considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a PMO role or program management with tasks in coordinating several short term projects
- Good time management skills
- Strong assertiveness in a good balance with helpfulness and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.