Junior Architect (Project Based)
Ubisoft is looking for an internal architect to work together with an architectural firm in the preparation of plans and specifications for a new building project.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field and one architectural experience;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and techniques, legal requirements;
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking;
- A client-centered focus;
- An outgoing personality;
- A team player.
- Performs original design work using specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Conducts preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Prepares scale drawing of details required.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project.
- Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, meets with requesters to determine requirements of project, analyses space utilization effectiveness, working in close collaboration with an architectural firm.