Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Incident management for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Support service for Manufacturing Execution Sys-tems (MES);
- Configuration of IT applications;
- Securing of the IT operation;
- Organization and execution of software mainte-nance measures;
- Safeguarding of IT security.
- Degree in technical study, such as technical information technology, automation engineering, elec-trical engineering or similar;
- Basic knowledge of the production of electronic devices;
- Preferably experience in the operation of manufacturing execution systems;
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Basic knowledge of the database management systems Oracle and MS SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of relevant IT security measures;
- Language skills: English: communication level oral and written; Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in three shifts;
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation;
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic operation.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.