As an API Developer, you will be responsible with development and testing functionalities to ensure the quality of the service prior to launch in production. You will work in close collaboration with the Product manager and business analysts to better understand the business needs. You will also give the technical approach in developing the final software release, support production rollout.
The area you will work is focused in M2M development, Automotive - Audi, VW Group, Honda, Daimler and Utilities - SE Water
• In our Agile team you develop and integrate solutions for API management in the cloud
• You work on the complete API lifecycle: from design and implementation to integration, testing and productive operation.
• You ensure the security of the APIs and work with the latest processes such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and zero downtime for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
• You are actively involved in architecture and design discussions about our customer-specific solutions.
• You deal with the latest technologies in API management and IoT.
• You are interested in current topics in web development such as reactive single page applications and backend for frontend.
• You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security, and are open to new trends and technologies.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you