Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Finance team in Cluj-Napoca office as a Junior AP Accountant.
The Junior AP Accountant will be employed on limited term - 18 months contract.
- Maintain Vendor Master data in SAP (create and change vendor details)
- Chase approval from budget owners for supplier invoices and book AP invoices, allocating costs to the correct budget (cost centre)
- Check and book employee expense claims
- Participate in the monthly and yearly closures
- Collect appropriate data local reports as well as VAT and income tax returns
- Undertake certain work as assigned by Accounting Manager and management on an on-going basis
- Ad-hoc reports related to vendors, employees expenses, costs, statements of accounts, etc.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- At least a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or equivalent training or experience
- At least 1 or 2 years Accounts Payable experience within Finance/Accounting department
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software, strong MIS skills
- Fluency in English
- SAP FI module would be an advantage.