Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The applicant will work in a small team, creating and maintaining modules and sub-components in an already established client facing system, with 2000+ active users, n-tiered architecture, with large-scale and performance tailored DB structure, and integrated with 3rd party services and data feeds.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree preferred;
- Experience with Angular JS ;
- Ability to work in an independent self-directed team;
- An understanding of current technologies and a commitment for keeping up with new techniques and technology;
- Ability to translate responsive design patterns into application architectures;
- Knowledge of web service application stacks; full stack is always a plus but not a requirement;
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser APIs;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- English proficiency: good reading/writing and verbal communication skills.