Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Perform intercompany reconciliations and balance confirmation to ensure all intercompany transactions are agreed and recorded accurately;
- Post intercompany invoices, perform clearing and facilitate payments between BAT entities;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis;
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in BASS;
- Train new team members and share knowledge and job experience to get team members up to speed or assist them in problem solving;
- Ensure KPI figures are met as per agreed SLA with end markets;
- Identify and perform trouble-shooting on issues faced by team to resolve issues effectively and to highlight potential risks.
In depth knowledge of the SAP platform;
Understanding the financial practices applicable to the daily tasks;
MS Office – advanced level of knowledge and usage;
Able to extract reports from the electronic systems they use in the daily activity;
Coordinate own activities and projects;
Be fully aware of own responsibilities and be capable to make decisions related to the process they are working on; understand the consequences of own decision.
- Russian language - medium level.