Junior Analyst Accounts Payable with Spanish
Fara experienta, Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas in order to build a long-term career within a dynamic and growing organization.
You will have our promise for learning opportunities to match your needs and to support your growth.
You will be in charge with:
- Processing invoices, credit notes into the appropriate systems and within the agreed time.
- Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Perform additional daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
For this job you need to have:
- Successfully plan activities and put them into action.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Able to help, teach or explain things to others.
- Good command of English & spoken and written.
- Upper Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Romanian language is an advantage.
- What are your minimum salary expectations in ron net per month?