What we are looking for:
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
Previous experience in Accounts Payable is a plus
SAP Know how is a plus
Good level of English
Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
What you will do:
• Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction
• Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP).
• Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents
• Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.