Detalii loc de munca
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are looking for a talented Junior Accounts Assistant to join us in Iasi, our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants who mainly works with creative and technology businesses, their Head Office is in London and they want to expand their team, they would like somebody with a degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or somebdoy with British Accountancy experience.
The main purpose of the role is to prepare accounts, tax compliance and bookkeeping.
This a part time position with the excellent ongoing opportunity of professional development and support.
The working hours will be standard UK hours from Monday to Friday.
Please be aware that this role is part time permanent position, two hours per day with the posibility to extend it after the probationary period.
- Processing invoices
- Debt Chasing
- Resolution of invoice discrepancies
- Resolving account queries in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Matching and coding invoices
- Gaining authorization from AP manager for payments
- Processing payments
- Reconciling payments
- Liaising with the client to identify unidentified payments and missing invoices.
- Managing client accounts, mailboxes, solve queries and advise the client of suppliers chasing overdue invoices.
- Liaising with the payroll company and client about monthly client payrolls and post the journals
- From client instructions raise bills and once approved email to the client’s client.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly Vat returns and review vat postings to ensure comply with UK Vat rules
- Reconcile the vat balance payable to the trial balance vat creditor.
- Fluent spoken & written business English
- Good Excel skills
- A conceptual understanding of information technology and advanced analytics would be useful
- Superior mathematical skills
- Analytical skills; advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Organization skills; time-management skills
- Integrity, honesty
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Knowledge in the field of specific IT applications capabilities
- Logical thinking, memory, analysis, tenacity, seriousness, optimism.
- Work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Shopping vouchers
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!