Junior Accounting Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts & maintaining appropriate documentation;
- Analyses information and variances;
- Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions;
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data;
- Ensures GL, balance sheet;
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions;
- Provide input and implement solutions;
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data;
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts;
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts;
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Business Degree in Accounting (or Economics) and 1-3 years experience in Accounting;
- Very good knowledge of Accounting processes (IFRS / US GAAP preferred);
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- English required (minimum B2 level);
- Time management skills;
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Great people culture;
- Attractive salary package based on experience and expertise;
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
- Complete package of flexible Benefits: Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport &Wellness.