Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Accounting and procedural review of the expense notes in Concur for: Romania, Belgium, UK, France, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Greece, Italy, Moldova, Portugal
- Prepare payment proposal list of advance requests
- Perform payment of the advance requests made thru Concur
- Vendor payments process in the bank system for Romania, Belgium, France, Italy
- Post vendor payments processed and ensure correct posting; investigate any differences or missing details to ensure accuracy.
- Booking of bank statements transaction for Romania into respective ledgers
- Booking direct debit transaction for Belgium into respective ledgers
- Booking intercompany payments for Romania and Belgium into respective ledgers
- Performs monthly reconciliation of all accounts under responsibility.
- Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations.
- Coordinates schedules, activities and reports with other departments. Establishes and maintains operating procedures agreed with the other entities.
- May assist in analysis and interpretation of accounting records for use by management.
- Submits any required reports of business financial operations to the management of the company.
- Makes sure that other colleagues and departments comply with the internal procedures, the management decisions and the legal requirements;
- Collaborates with other colleagues and departments in order to establish or improve working procedures. Investigate system capabilities and seek ways of improvement in order to gain efficiency and accuracy;
- Maintain a good working relation with all related parties.
- University degree and at least 1 year of experience as an Accountant;
- English proficiency;
- Good planning and organizing abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Good accounting / Analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Team player;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Technical skills: Knowledge of IAS/US GAAP, good level of Romanian accounting standards, fiscal legislation, accounting software programs, email systems, Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows NT/2K/XP); Internet Explorer.