Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate according to the professional standards, legal requirements and Company’s procedures and policies;
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger, perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned
- Performs daily cash management activities, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of the payments to suppliers.
- Assist senior accountants in preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Manages the petty cash accounts;
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- Ensure consistent compliance with policies and procedures and participates in drafting and updating of the working procedures;
- Performs the internal control regarding the primary evidence transaction performed inside the division;
- Participates together with other divisions in the implementation of various projects of the Company.
- Finance and Accounting Economic University Degree, preferably;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial analysis principles;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) and Access;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Responsible person, with initiative, motivated by working in a challenging environment; able to meet tight deadlines; flexible and with a pro-active and “can do” attitude;
- Great attention to detail;
- Ability to work comfortable with numbers;
- Demonstrate integrity;
- Team-work and good communication skills;
- Has an active concern regarding the professional development.