Accounting and reporting specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Are you passionate about Finance?
Do you have hands-on experience with Accounting/Audit/Taxes?
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can work further develop your skills in Finance?
We’ve got just the job for YOU :-)!
We are searching for a passionate Accountant, within Atos Romania Finance Department, working on specific accounting, controlling, tax and treasury projects and in close cooperation with business responsibles to advise on a wide variety of finance topics; reports to the country Head of Finance and is focused on adding value to local business and Atos Group.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare accounts usually for one or more departments or units;
- Contribute to the management of ledgers, postings and provisions, maintain accounting books and records in accordance with the Romanian Accounting Standards and Fiscal Code, International Financial Reporting Standards and Atos group policies;
- Coordinate with relevant units to ensure the quality of data and identify and resolve issues and problems
- Assist to the implementation and deployment of new processes, systems and standards
- Get involved in the purchase to pay process;
- Participate in the Tax compliance processes;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly statutory and management reports usually for one or more, departments or units according to statutory regulations and corporate accounting policies and identify and resolve issues;
- Contribute to the production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts;
- Involvement in recovery process (invoice, unpaid, DSO);
- Responsible for specific annual and monthly closing activities;
- Forecast : analysis and alarm if necessary;
- Ensure support to management: contract and/or project follow-up;
- Communicate with auditors, tax and other government authorities;
- Finance governance – monitor the accurate application of appropriate Finance policies.
- Experience (at least 4 years) in an Accounting/Reporting/Audit/Tax role;
- Ability to absorb new accounting, commercial and business concepts quickly, and work with them;
- Good knowledge of National Financial Reporting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and tax regulations;
- Demonstrate a responsible, disciplined and analytical approach, even under pressure;
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to handle tasks on their own or with minimum supervision, ability to work in a team;
- Capability to communicate verbally and in written in English;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Highly numerate;
- Attention to detail;
- Technically excellent;
- Commitment to deliver results and work autonomously;
- International in outlook;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
What we offer:
- Professional experience in an international setting with room for assuming responsibilities;
- Company training and excellent opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment.
- Rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and flexible benefits packages.
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR billion andemployees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
How to apply:
In order to complete your application, please click on the link
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address .