Detalii loc de munca
Are you looking for an opportunity where you get to work internationally but still in a local context?
NORDEX FOOD ROMANIA SRL is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our financial accounting team and support our Dairy located in Campulung. You will be part of the Finance team with one colleague and will report to the Chief Accountant.
The position as Junior accountant in NORDEX FOOD ROMANIA is a unique opportunity to become part of a growth international company with exciting white cheese products.
You have a good practical understanding, work independently, and with a good overview. This is a position with tasks that are very much "hands-on" / operational, so you get to work with many different types of tasks.
Under the supervision of your colleague and manager, you will:
- Prepare and record the primary accounting documents, such as Cash register, Bank journal, NIR, timesheets, payroll etc.
- Analysis on cost center (Microsoft EXCEL)
- The Dairy will migrate to a new ERP system. You will have a crucial role in the implementation and will become a superuser on D365
- Assist with monthly reports and the yearly closings
- Develop and improve internal processes in the department
- Ad hoc assignments
- Academic financial degree
- Maybe some years of experience from financial accounting
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office package (Advanced skills in Excel) and a well-developed system usage
- Experience from D365 ERP system is an advantage but not a must
- Fluency in English is a must, both in speak and writing
- Open for travel abroad when needed
Young graduates are welcome to apply.
As a person, you enjoy learning new things and developing both yourself and your work. To be able to develop the reporting, you are also analytical, sharp and passionate about your work. Others describe you as thorough and structured and as you are the go-getting one, you do not compromise on quality even if the deadline is short.
What we offer you
We will provide you a solid training and an attractive and dynamic working environment.
We offer you Meal and holiday tickets cards, holiday bonuses, holiday gifts (according to the collective contract)
We offer you monthly bonuses for meeting objectives and private medical insurance.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV and cover letter. If you would like to know more about the position, feel free to call us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 28. January 2022