Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers adding attention to detail in every task.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way Axway can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success in the IT market.
- Introduce data in UNIT4 Coda Financials, an award-winning suite of best-of-class financial management software, which provides real-time financial visibility and control across people, processes and systems. So your role will be to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reports;
- Provide support during statutory audits, tax audits, internal control reviews (Internal audit/ Statutory audits)
- Supports annual inventory according to the Romanian Law & Invoice No
- 1 - 2 years experience in accounting;
- Good organizing abilities;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Good knowledge of English, French is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field;
- Motivated for a long-term career in Axway;
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days (25 days/year)
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.