Responsible for pre- and post-silicon verification of mixed signal automotive devices:
- Planning of verification test concepts. Refinement to test plans with content and effort.
- Develop a verification framework for pre- and post-silicon testing.
- Optimization of automated system-level and module-level simulation.
- Construction of system and module test cases.
- Achieving highly automated post-silicon verification
- Implementation of state-of-the-art verification best practices
- Passionate about SoC design and testing of new automotive products.
- Thorough understanding of System Level Verification of integrated circuits.
- Good understanding of mixed-signal integrated circuits (PCB level).
- Background in IC chip design methodology.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Digital Simulation Environment . Incisive (incl. Code Coverage, Assertions).
- Good understanding of measurement practices and lab equipment.
- Skills in object oriented testbench programming.
Proven experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Verilog, System Verilog and Verilog – AMS
- Knowledge of UVM
- Linux/Unix Programming and Scripting Environment (GCC, BASH, PERL, Python, Tcl).
- Good communication skills to work in a cross functional international team with analog and digital design engineers.
- Degree in Electronics, Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years experience in an embedded SoC engineering development or verification role (this position is also available for junior level engineers!)
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment.
We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.