Jr Financial Controller Mercury360
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Junior Financial Controller Mercury360
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Financial Controller to bring value to the financial department as part of a young team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
The ideal candidate will have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, effective communication skills, structured thinking and strong analytical skills with an eye for continuous improvement.
The Junior Financial Controller will report directly to the Senior Financial Controller.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures;
- Collect, summarize and analyze financial information of all the company projects (using effectively the company’s ERP solution);
- Verify costs are correctly allocated on cost centers;
- Issue customer invoices and monitor that all the contracts are invoiced in time; receivable reports and debtor monitoring;
- Consolidation reports on costs centers; budget variances; follow up on budget overruns for each cost center;
- Keep up to date the database with customer contracts;
- Participation in projects that aim to increase operational efficiency inside the department
- Strong cooperation with all the productive departments;
- University degree in economics/finance/accounting/business;
- Minimum 1-year experience in finance/economics;
- Excellent organizing abilities, deadline oriented and great attention to detail;
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Strong business acumen;
- Open minded and easy to engage with;
- A team-player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent use of English;
- Familiarity with MS Navision is a plus;
- Sense of humor would be highly appreciated 😊