Jr. Communications & Administrative Officer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
300 - 600
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Whether you are an experienced professional, a recent graduate or still in university, Wayfare will offer you support in taking confident steps along the career path you’ve chosen. You will be challenged every day to develop your skills, to share your expertise and apply your knowledge, while at the same time maintaining a good work-life balance. Your performance will be recognized and rewarded and you will work in a collaborative team, with talented and fun people, who tackle difficult problems and come up with innovative, flexible and effective solutions.
- Enjoying challenges and the possibility to constantly develop your skills?
- A highly motivated team-player with a friendly personality, an empathic person and a relationship builder?
- Creative and open-minded, with a strong sense of responsibility and good at taking initiatives?
- A persuasive and creative storyteller?
What will you do?
- Welcoming and offering support to visitors and guests;
- Monitoring and acquisition of office supplies & consumables;
- Offering administrative support to future new hires and employees;
- Assisting with Recruiting activities;
- Assisting Management with various requests: research, reports, presentations;
- Offering support for the Accounting department.
- Designing and creating powerful, compelling, personalized content for internal and external communication (newsletter, company news, news blog, social media, flyers, company website, and presentations) which drives readers' response and engagement. All the created content must be valuable and purposeful, intentional and strategic.
- All communications will have a consistent look, feel and voice that reflects and is aligned with Wayfare culture and values and will follow the strategic objectives of the company.
- The key objectives will be to facilitate effective employee communication, thus keeping our colleagues connected, effectively informed and engaged with our company, and to enhance the Wayfare brand awareness.
The work schedule will be: one week from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday; the other week from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Are we a good fit?
Are you passionate about communication and always coming up with catchy content ideas, while digital technologies are part of your way of doing things?
Building connections and creative writing energize you?
Are you detail-oriented, open-minded, adaptable and resourceful?
Do you have a creative eye for aesthetics and visual communication?
Join our journey!
Strong writing skills | Passion for communication | People oriented and team spirit | Reliable and self-organized | Advanced written and speaking English skills |
Basic HR skills | Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism.