Jr. BI Applications Specialist – 1 year contract
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The IT Department of UBISOFT Romania is looking for a Business Intelligence Applications Specialist to assure the support and maintenance for the company’s Business Intelligence applications.
The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional support for internal customers on applications like MicroStrategy, Business Objects and Data Warehouse.
- Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests, changes) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions
- Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request/ change
- Demonstrates a sound knowledge across multiple business intelligence products.
- Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse
- Collaborates closely with level 1 Front Desk analysts to identify, document and transfer recurrent ticket categories
- Provides trainings for the key and end-users
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of end-user documentation
- Effectively utilizes support processes and tools (.: self service interface, ticketing tool, internal knowledge base etc.); Stays updated with the support practices and procedures and suggests improvements
- Actively contributes to internal knowledge management through content creation and maintenance
- Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc) – functional analysis, design, development, system testing, UATs - as needed
- University graduate
- Querying Oracle or MS-SQL databases knowledge
- PC skills: Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) – average level
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus
Represent a strong advantage:
- Knowledge of business terms and processes in areas like Cost Control, Consolidation, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing
- Experience with ERP products
- Experience with other Business Intelligence products, especially reporting solutions.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.