Back Office Assistant
- Responsible for processing and resolving all inbound mails for the contact center of our client from the insurance industry.
- Demonstrates and delivers excellent client care skills;
- Applies attention to details, delivers high quality outputs;
- Prioritizes tasks and workload;
- Develops improvements to processes and local work instructions as instructed;
- Complies with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements.
- Follows the internal working procedures and meet all the required deadlines;
Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc. Some of your duties would include analyzing customer account balances, investigating and resolving customer issues, corresponding and negotiating with customers, writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments.
- Accounts Payable Officer will book and post invoices with focus on correct processing (main focus on the problematic invoices) and update of the procedures for the given country. Responsible for handling specific holds on invoices and rejections, providing internal reporting, sharing information and knowledge. A certain degree of contact with the client’s suppliers would be a part of the job as well.
IT Customer Support Agent
- Technical Support agents assist end users in day by day operations with specific applications;
- Receive and assess claims according to defined procedures;
- Receive and log all e-mails/web/phone calls and ensure proper documentation;
- Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and issues;
- Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
- Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
- Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
Warranty Claims Assessor
- Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically;
- Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system;
- Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
- Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
- Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
- Provide daily operational support to Partners on financial claims processes;
- Provide training and information on Operations processes and tools to Partners as needed;
- Provide guidelines for process execution and follow up with Partners and other stakeholders on process execution
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners;
- Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders;
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct
Customer Service Associate with French
Handle, research, and resolve phone and email inquiries for our client's customers regarding non-complex technical and functional problems.
• Document and update customer contacts in the Customer Service System.
• Complete any follow-up work related to customer issue resolution.
• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Adhere to current understanding of policies and procedures, new products, services and processes of the client and the call center.
• Maintain acceptable attendance, punctuality, and respond to policy and procedures for communicating any schedule changes and preferences.