Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As a FED, you will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and maintenance of our new sport front end client for mobile and PC. You will work closely with product managers and designers.
We are looking for people who want to work in a very dynamic team. Dynamism is ensured by the practices that we use (Agile methodology, Continuous Integration, Automatic builds, Automatic deployments, high rate of uploads).
- Design and create reusable code according to solid coding standards
- Identify and solve problems
- Achieve goals within reasonable time frames based on project requirements
- Create internally used tools to ease QA and workflow
- Analyze and optimize performance
- Prioritize tasks and spend reasonable amount of time on each task to balance between effort and gain
- Work with other developers to solve problems
- Contribute to the design of new features.
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs
- Experience in a full product cycle development
- Eager to learn new concepts and new technologies
- Be passionate about code, be creative, and have a can do attitude
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Passionate about quality
- Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing.
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
- Gym membership discount