At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Operations Orchestration gives the unique possibility of automating a wide range of tasks that can be met in all data centers. Starting from simple operations related to operating systems, networks, databases, application servers developed by various vendors, complex and ready-to-use workflows can be assembled, leveraging the quantity of work generally done by humans and thus, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
Your key tasks:
- Research, design and implement new features for the Micro Focus Operations Orchestration product and sub-components
- Work on developing and finding solutions to customer specific issues and enhancements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 or Less
- Understanding of common API technologies and communication protocols (REST, SOAP, HTTP(S), SSH, Powershell etc.)
- Good problem solving skills and strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience with AGILE development tools & processes (GIT, SVN, Jenkins, bug tracking applications)
- Relevant knowledge of database systems and the SQL language
- Familiarity with basic principles of operating systems, experience with Windows (software management, administration) and Linux (Red Hat, SUSE)
- Familiar with Virtualization and Cloud technologies and applications (VMWare vSphere, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fluent business English