Our technology stack
• Develop and maintain services with high availability and high scalability requirements
• Participate in the development lifecycle from concept to release
• Quickly learn new technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Experience with microservices architecture.
• Experience in using and developing new APIs.
• Experience with Agile development environments.
• Knowledge of Git workflow.
• Able to work in the Linux operating system.
Nice to have
• Experience in working with programming languages like:
• Knowledge of Functional Programming (FP).
• Experience with frontend development frameworks, like Angular 2+, React or Vue.
• Experience with Linux.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience with AWS.
• Competitive salary package.
• Flexible working schedule.
• Working for one of the online/mobile industry leaders.
• An open environment that welcomes and appreciates fresh ideas.
• Opportunity to attend trainings, conferences, congresses, you name it.