FrontEnd Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, JS) in Sibiu
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1500 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, communicative, result oriented and positive attitude colleague, eager to join one of our international SCRUM teams.
You’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, front-end JS apps on top of backend RESTful API and your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- To develop new features for existing projects, maintenance and support for existing features (HTML5/CSS3, Angular).
- To translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application.
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (. degree is a plus).
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Familiar with cross-platform, cross device and multi-browser issues.
- Working experience with PHP and knowledge about mobile development (Android/iOS) is a plus.
- Intrinsic motivation to do web development, initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to learn fast and to adapt to the domain of virtual challenges and brain training games.
- Ability to work well within a team but also independently.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Great passion for creating innovative products and user-oriented experiences
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory.
What we offer
The rewards for joining IMC include a competitive remuneration alongside with a professional and socially-minded working environment. We guarantee a high learning curve and the possibility to assume responsibility - with one of the global players in the field of e-learning. Together with a highly specialized, creative team, you work on challenging international projects and have the opportunity to apply and develop your personal and professional strengths as well as to shape and develop your area of responsibility.
- Why did you choose to apply to IMC Sibiu?
- What motivates you?