Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; Cluj-Napoca; Timișoara
by utilizing Angular and its rich module ecosystem.
Create tests for the UI:s.
Participate agile software development process with version controlled workflow, periodic code reviews,
and daily meetings (Also occasional pairwise programming in a teleconference setting is
part of daily team routine). Provide accurate estimates on the tasks deliver to them.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON, REST, Web services
- Strong hands on experience with Linux and Unix based development
- Hands on skills in utilizing version control system (Git) in day-to-day SW development
- Skills on server side development ("full-stack") on and Express
- Working knowledge on Relational DB's and noSQL DB's (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Angular / Angular UI toolkits and popular libraries within Angular () ecosystem
- Hands on experience with creating complex Angular views (Complex forms with hierarchical model, Grid Views).
- Experience om using HTML5 SVG and Canvas based graphics toolkits to create
compelling web graphics from data originating from various dynamic (server side) datasources.