Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are searching for a Senior Java middleware developer for our Web Application Framework in the NTS (Network Test Solutions) department.
WAF (Web Application Framework) is a toolkit used in multiple IXIA web based applications. It provides a skeleton for any web application with authentication/REST API/HTML5 UI and a rich set of extra plugins for sessions management, system administration, statistics, tests management.
The applications built on top of WAF are not hosted by IXIA but we deliver them on hardware or VM environments.
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews;
- Participate in definition of new software product features;
- Develop high quality Server (and occasionally Client) software independently;
- Work with other IXIA teams to help build new applications and new features;
- Develop JUnit tests and perform feature/integration testing;
- Solid Java and Object Oriented software design skills, algorithms & data structures – We are searching for a very strong professional with advanced knowledge and experience in all of the above;
- Must have working experience with Client/Server RESTful application development;
- Must be adept with dev tools & processes including Maven build and package management.
- Ability to interact with many internal (sometimes external) customers;
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills;
- Knowledge and interest in Ethernet and networking technologies preferred;
- Multithreading experience and knowledge;
- Knowledge of Web application technologies such as HTTP server, HTML5 and Sencha ExtJS is a plus.
- Linux/Python shell scripting experience;
- Experience working in an Agile team;