Detalii loc de munca
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Development of robust Web-based user interfaces;
- Support our Product Management in designing UX prototypes;
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the technologies, the development processes and methodology used;
- Be part of an international team;
- Occasional business trips to Munich.
- University degree in Computer Science;
- JAVA programming experience;
- Advanced English skills;
Market success: 12000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 50 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Mihai Maxim