Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
2 Strada Preciziei, București
Se recruteaza si din
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are responsible, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience with Oracle SOA or Oracle OSB, or similar Integration/BPM tool.
- Hands on experience with Web-Services, XML (XSD, XSLT, XQuery), Java, Unix, with a desire to work in a graphical-process driven mode
- Passion to ensure IT systems properly interact using SOA paradigm and not only;
- Desire to expand his/her technical knowledge by working with new best of breed technologies (Oracle Fusion Middleware, Exalogic, Exadata).
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Lead smart design/development tasks and work across multiple projects simultaneously;
- Play an active role in creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
- Enjoy designing, coding and testing software modules that meet design specifications
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.