Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Do you want to help planes take off?
If the answer is yes, join us in maintaining and developing a highly complex solution in the airline industry.
The reliability of airplane departures will depend on you and the team.
At Cegeka we believe IT is all about business. We focus on providing tangible business value and measurable results.
Our projects are spread across different domains ranging from telecommunications, health, social media, finance, real estate, to machine learning and many others.
Here are some things about the way we run things
We work Agile, using SCRUM as well as XP practices, including Pair programming, Test Automation, continuous integration, incremental delivery. You’ll be part of an established and proven quality-oriented environment.
What you will be working on
- Lead and mentor a team of dedicated java developers; experience in a similar role is a plus
- Maintain and improve functionality
- Perform in-depth technical analysis of reported issues
- Identify the root cause, taking into consideration the complexity and impact on the overall product
- Make sure that the provided solution addresses the issue, preventing others to come-up
- Sync and align with team coding standards and practices
- Constantly look for ways to deliver better value to the customer
What you need to succeed
Proven working experience with:
- Web Services
- Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Design patterns knowledge
The following are nice to have:
- IBM MQ
- Maven or Ant
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits
- Complete training plan for entering our company and our team including training on the project, both from a technical perspective as well a functional one as well as trainings in Agile process & tools
- Time and budget for training as part of the annual training initiative
- Wide range of learning activities focused towards continuous learning: reading groups, PluralSight video training, internal and external events
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment
- 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)