Java Team lead / Architect
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders in order to provide efficient technical solutions to various business needs
- Lead the design, estimation, planning, and implementation of all required features and functionality.
- Initiate, plan and lead complicated infrastructure project in order to make sure the system is constantly able to support the growth of the business in the best possible way
- Investigate, debug and decide on the appropriate solutions for production issues
- Provide technical and management leadership to a small team of in house developers and work closely with remote teams. Recruit, mentor and build an effective development team.
- 50% of the time – hands on coding, troubleshooting and optimizations
- Hands-on development and integration of the evolving business functionality on a new iGaming platform in collaboration with on site and also remote teams.
- Adhering to Agile methodology and design principles of the project;
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Proven experience in design of complicated system and modules as well as high scalability and high availability systems.
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: Groovy (preferably), JMS, Spring
- Proven experience with working with IDE such as Eclipse, NetBeans
- Proven experience with the following: SQL, JSON or XML format, Version control with GIT or Mercurial
- Proven experience in working with SCRUM/AGILE methodologies – a big plus.
- Hard working. Willingness to work during non-standard working hours when required in order to ensure production environment is stable.
- Multi-tasking, great communication skills, ability to communciate effectively in english.
- Demonstrated strong track record of problem-solving
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized manner is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. A real and true team player!